Shipping and Returns
Delivery can be to either a physical address or a P O Box.
If no one is at home the courier will leave the parcel in either the letterbox or on the front door step.
Customers wishing to place orders outside New Zealand should do so by email where the freight requirements can be priced accordingly.
We at The Dancer's Wardrobe are confident in the quality and appeal of our products, however if for some reason you are not 100% satisfied with your goods, please notify us via email at email@example.com within 14 days of receipt. We will then organize a refund/exchange. Please note that goods must be returned in original packaging, unused, undamaged and with original packing slip/invoice.
All freight costs incurred for returns and exchanges will be paid by the customer.
- - We will not refund your return freight costs.
- - We will only accept goods returned with prior notification through correspondence with our sales department at firstname.lastname@example.org
- - We will not accept any goods that have been worn, used, have their labels removed, resized, engraved, altered or damaged.
- - We can only accept items returned if they are within their original packaging.
- - The original invoice must accompany the returned item.
- - We will not accept returns from countries outside New Zealand.
- - All returned goods must be sent to The Dancer's Wardrobe Ltd Shop 9, 319 Remuera Road, Remuera, Auckland 1050, New Zealand.
- - There is no return or exchange for sale items.
- - Shippng and/or delivery charges will not be refunded.
- - The Dancer's Wardrobe Ltd will not accept returns for any non-faulty item that has been worn, and/or tags removed.
- - The Dancer's Wardrobe Ltd does not accept returns due to normal wear and tear on used items.
- - We cannot guarantee that we will be willing to accept the item for return or exchange if you do not contact us via email within 14 days of receiving your goods.
We strongly advise all customers to check goods thoroughly upon delivery before removing any attached tags.
In the event of an exchange, items are subject to product availability. The customer will incur any shipping costs for returning items to be exchanged. We can only exchange an item for a different style, colour, or size subject to our stock availability. All exchange enquiries can be made by contacting email@example.com. Exchanged items can only be dispatched after the returned goods have been received (within 14 days) and undergone a quality control check back at head office. Please be aware that you will incur an additional freight charge for the delivery of the replacement item.
Once your package has been returned to us within the above stated time frame, unless otherwise authorized by the directors at The Dancer's Wardrobe Ltd, we will begin to process your refund request. Each item will undergo a quality control check and once verified, your refund will be processed in the original payment format as your purchase was made within 30 days of the date of cancellation notice. All undamaged, correctly returned products will be credited to the original purchasers credit card including GST, excluding courier charges. You will be notified via email to the address listed on your account when the transaction has taken place. Please note that your bank institution may require additional days to process and post the transaction to your account once they have received the information from www.thedancerswardrobe.co.nz. Please note: if we receive your return in a condition which we feel is not fit for exchange or refund we shall get in touch with you to discuss next steps. The Dancer's Wardrobe Ltd reserves the right to refuse a return or exchange for any item sent back in a condition where the item has been used or damaged. Only items which The Dancer's Wardrobe Ltd can confirm as new and unused will be eligible for a return or exchange, so that they have reached our returns department within the time frame outlined above (unless otherwise arranged with and agreed to by The Dancer's Wardrobe Ltd). The Dancer's Wardrobe Ltd will not accept returns or exchange goods for any non-faulty items that have been worn, and /or have their tags removed.